- Food Retail
- Make a Donation
- Apparel & Gear
- Collectibles, Jewelry & Gifts
- DVDs & CDs
- Heritage Foods
- Games, Toys & Crafts
- Junior Ranger
- Passport to the National Parks
- Postcards & Notecards
- Posters & Photos
- Trip Planners
Join today and your support will help preserve our unique national treasure for generations to come! And now your gift will support both the Mesa Verde Foundation and the Mesa Verde Museum Association.
The Mesa Verde Foundation (MVF) promotes understanding and appreciation of Mesa Verde by developing financial and other resources to help protect the park’s cultural, natural, aesthetic, and wilderness values. Its projects include:
- Native American internship programs
- Native American cultural demonstrations
- Trail rehabilitation
- Re-establishment of a park horse patrol for the backcountry
- A comprehensive engineering assessment of Cliff Palace, in preparation for much needed stabilization work
The Mesa Verde Museum Association (MVMA) is the park’s innovative educational partner that inspires life-long stewardship of the Mesa Verde region’s cultural and natural heritage. Our goal is to enhance public understanding of Mesa Verde through membership, field seminars, volunteer and publishing programs and the operation of educational bookstores throughout the park, in the nearby community of Cortez, and online at www.mesaverde.org.
By becoming a member of the Mesa Verde Association you can join a team of people who value and want to advance the goals of the Mesa Verde Museum Association, Mesa Verde Foundation, and the National Park Service. Your annual membership dues are used to supplement the Association and Foundation's contributions to the park's interpretive and educational programs, and to the park's capital improvement projects.
By working together we develop products and sponsor events and projects that enhance the visitor experience as well as preserve Mesa Verde for future generations.
Join the Association and help us:
- Preserve the many archeological and historic sites at Mesa Verde
- Support children's educational and interpretive programs
- Expand in-depth learning opportunities for the public
- Enhance Mesa Verde's visitor services
- Create a "living connection" between Ancestral Puebloan culture and contemporary tribes affiliated with Mesa Verde
- Operate educational bookstores in Mesa Verde and Cortez
- Publish trail guides, books and multi-media products to educate visitors about Mesa Verde
- Sustain National Park Service research projects that document Mesa Verde's natural and human history
- Support the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum and its exhibits